Re: Patch for build.xml (was: Re: Auto create a JAR file?)

Peter Schuller wrote:

> > Something like:
> > jar cv0f bin/ozone.jar org
> >
> > But, this will also include the source files and other files
> > and all we want is the classes.
> >
> > Is there a better way to do this?
>
> With Ant, yes. I've attached a patch to build.xml that should enable you
> do just do "ant classes-jar". I haven't been able to test it though
> since at the moment I can't get Ozone to compile at all - and I don't
> have time to look into it now. It's an almost exact copy of a
> similar thing from one of my projects though, so it should work.

I'm using the following command to build ozone (in the ozone home dir):
./bin/ant main bin-jar
The target bin-jar just builds the jar with the classes. It's all
included in build.xml.

> And btw, I'm getting these types of messages from CVS:
>    cvs server: warning: org/ozoneDB/tools/CommandExecute.java is not (any
>       longer) pertinent
>
> I've not seen this before. What's it mean?

That means that the file have been deleted in the repository and will be
deleted in
your working directory.

Michael Keuchen