Re: ozone feature requests

> Per Nyfelt has started to work on a Ozone Hacking How To and he already sent me
> a UML generated with Together. It looks great but I'm not sure if such a
> complete (and huge) diagram (all classes, all members) would actually help
> newbies to get started. IMO the UML should display just the important classes
> and interfaces. What do others think? AFAIK Per is working on this right now.
> Per?

Yeah, mine was also done with Together, and I agree it may be a bit
intimidating.
I was just offering it for the benetit of those who don't have the time
or inclination to generate their own,
a while ago someone mentioned Sequence diagrams and I think these would
be a good idea too,
Just as a matter of interest Falko, what do you consider the important
Classes/Interfaces/Packages to be?
I think maybe things like dom/ dom.html might be a little pointless to
propigate, but DXLib, OzoneDB would be important, my UML is modular and
mirrors the ozone src tree (correct directory structure, one diagram per
package) so it would be pretty easy to trim down.
Sean