Re: Architecture/design questions

I can testify to what Andreas says.  The more you can move into Ozone itself, the faster it will be.  Orders of magnitude faster.

I am writing a game which loosely models a galaxy filled with planets which are filled with sectors.  If I create all of these objects in the ozone client, it takes almost an hour to build a 100 star galaxy.  When I moved the processing inside ozone, it took
about 10 seconds!  This is to create randomized 3-10 planets per star with 100-200 sectors per planet.

Tim