Re: Fwd: OZONE - the name

While this is a frustrating event and I do not want to see the name changed....
I think we should change it quickly so as not to be associated with mindless
Windoze ActiveX tools.  That would be embarassing!  Maybe OzoneDB or OzoneODB.

I am serious, if I tell someone I use Ozone and they say "You mean that crappy
tool that runs on Windoze?"  I will have to spend alot of time setting them
straight :)

--
Tim Brown