Re: OQL ? Why not

andryk, please do not send HTML mail to this or any other mail list. Thanks.

You are working on OQL support for ozone, right? Well, this is great.
Personally I don't like OQL. However, this does not mean that I'm against such
an effort in general. It just means that personally I'm not that interested in
working (read: lead, push) such a project. If you like OQL and you want to
see it supported in ozone, then simply go ahead!

What are your plans? What level of (OQL) functionality do you wnt to reach? Did
you read messages in the list archive about OQL and other query systems like
SODA? There was a discussion sometime ago, where we agreed that a language
independent ozone query kernel might be a good architecture. What do you think?
Do you have a proposal or any paper to start discussion?

Falko