Re: DB2-XML Mapping-Enhydra(kXML)

Hallo Falko and Jan,

Yes I interested even if Oracle isnt my favourite.(Its DB2)
Maybe after I updated my PC with RAM and Kernel 2.4 on my SUSE-Box
I try and handle a Oracle-Installation.But I m interested on any feedback
also
about Oracle.And to Falko.Please if possible send me this small
chat-example
for Ozone-Enhydra integration.Well about Zope I m not so pessimistic
There exist a pretty implemation of Python in Java (jython).If it s
enough to
handle Zope I dont know,Nice greetings to all listmembers.

Gottfried