Using Dynamic Proxies

Okay... I think I'm finally fed up enough of trying to explore other db
possibilities, so I'm going to give Ozone a real try I think.

There is one thing--I HATE having to preprocess classes (ie. generate
proxy classes).

I know I sent an email a long while ago asking why dynamic proxies
weren't being used instead of the generation method, but I can't
remember what the response was (suggestion: any chance for searchable
mail archives?)

Anyway, I just checked out the source from CVS, and if anyone wants to
point me in the right direction (and if no one has any objections), I'll
try to get some progress towards getting this working.

Thanks!
--
Joel Shellman
KnOcean Interactive Corporation