Re: Query kernel

hi falko,
  i understand ur problems
but right now we r stuck.
the source code is just too big
since there is not much documentation
it would help if we know what portion of
code  to deal with so that we could try and
understand that part properly
   i know how an ODBMS works but
dont know how exactly Ozone does since
it doesn't fully support ODMG standard.
i got the idea of proxy objects and all that
but not anything yet about low level storage and stuff like that.

    i know a decent amount of SQL and OQL.
what i think is the following
  suppose we develop a query api for OQL
we get an idea of how the api should be.
so this can be extended to support say SODA
and finally we will  have a language independent kernel
otherwise its difficult thinking of what api to expect

what do u say
bye
das