Re: storage Structure

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001, Margit Lang wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a student from Austria and have a question about the database structure
> used in ozone. What kind of database is it exactly?
Can you be more specific? What exactly do you want to know???

> And how are especially
> XML files stored in the database?
The current version uses one database object for each DOM node and clusters
those DOM nodes just like any other database objects. Wenzel is about to play
with some other approaches in order to come up with a design that is faster
and scales better. Wenzel, any news?

> Are there any connections of ozone to the
> project Lore (from Stanford university)?
No.