Re: JDO

Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Per Nyfelt wrote:

I read the JDO spec last week and was disappointed. Apparently it is
ONLY a data storage. The methods in your JDO classes doesn't matter at
all--only the fields you declare. What was said earlier about JDO not
really getting to the object centric view of things seems correct.
They're still stuck on supporting RDBMS and such, and so they can't
allow functionality that would require an object to be an object.

-joel shellman