Re: OPP patch and new build.xml file...

David, I'm about to incorporate your changes. Here are my first
comments/questions:

- I'm not crazy about that but can we follow Suns coding conventions for Java?
The only problem with your code is that you don't write {} around one liners
after if. Again, I'm not crazy about that but would be cool.

- regarding the new build.xml: having all generated classes in a separated dir
was also possible with the old build.xml. Anyway, if you really like to use the
new Ant (295kb) instead of the old one (85kb) then I'm fine with it.

- I changed build dir to build insead of ant.build this helps me to keep my old
Makefils in sunc.

- having generated docs under the build dir looks somewhat strange to me. what
are the advantages?

- the Log4J LogWriter always prints the entire class name which makes the
output somewhat hard to read. Can we change this so that only the raw class
name is printed?

Anyway, your stuff is cool. Thanks for contributing!

Falko