On disk index structure support?

Hi,

We are into the stage of tuning the performance of our RDF DB for large
volume RDF data at the range of 100K triples. I found it's necessary to
assist this with some on disk index structure to perform better search.

I look arround the API and found:

DxDiskHashMap

Is it OK to use this in the server side object codes? Is there better
selection of disk based index structure to use?

Moreover, there is a tool set called XXL available from the following
URL,

http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/DBS/xxl

I am wondering if it may be possible to integrate it into Ozone to
provide indexing support for server side object programming.

Thanks.

David Li
DigitalSesame