ozone version 1.0

Hi all,

a lot of people are using the 0.6.x versions of ozone and it seems to run
pretty stable. I did not incorporate to many new features in the last month.
So, before we bring all the cool new features that recently has been discussed
(build system, query kernel, dynamic proxies, etc.) into the code base, now is
the time for an 1.0 release. I went ahead and made a v1_0 branch in the CVS
and put a ozone-src-1.0.zip package on our web site.

Now we can go ahead and play with all the new ideas in the main CVS branch.

This said, I would like to announce that David Li has now commit access to the
ozone CVS. Welcome aboard, David! :)