ozone development

Hi ozone developers,

as most of may already know from the users list currently I cannot effort
to much time for ozone. This does not mean that I'm no longer interested or
something. It just means that I have to make a living out of anything.

The ozone development is very interesting right know and I really love to see
that ozone more and more gets driven by the community.

And, as I said in the announcement of version 1.0, the door now is open for new
ideas to incoporate into ozone and to play with them. Very interesting things
has been discussed already. So, if you want to see ozone support an API or
technology or you don't like the current code or it's to slow or whatever --
don't wait that others will do it for you. Just take the lead, discuss ideas on
the list, make a proposal and just go ahead!

And, please, if possible, whereever you can help newbies and user in the users
list to get started with ozone.