Ozone object identity...

I am finally done with testing out the XXL indexing and it perform quite
well. The API is clean and easily expandable. Good one to recommand to
everyone.

However, as I am integrating with my RDF database, I surprisingly found
out that I can't retrive an object by its ID. In fact, there doesn't
seem to be a place to get object ID. That's surprising.

Currently, it looks like using the name as a index key is the only way
to do this. However, I'd like to be able to use an object id in case the
object is not named.

I am wondering how the others solve this problem with Ozone.

Also, I'd like to know if Ozone should support retrive object by it's
object identity.

David Li
DigitalSesame