Re: Ready For Work!

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Matt Smith wrote:
> OK, I'm set up now, and ready to do a bit for this project.  I haven't
> worked on an open source project before, but I am a competent Java
> programmer.  The graphical admin tool looks like something I could have a go
> at.  What is its status at the moment?

Not started yet. ;) So you help would be much appreciated!

What we most need regarding the admin tool is a framework for the app that can
do trivial things like shutting down the server and that is open enough that we
can add all the other functionality (like browsing the content and things like
that) later. In other words: we need a starting point ;) Something that we can
discuss about and that can be extended later on.