Re: DB API on top of ozoneXML

... again to the right list ...

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:03:56 +0200
"Per Nyfelt" <per.nyfelt@nordicwave.com> wrote:

> Yes, I've looked through it. Let me know if you need help flushing out any
> of the methods...

Any help is welcome. See below...
I'll check in empty implementations so anybody who's interested can
fill them with flesh.

> I'm writing tests to check Level-0 and Level-1 conformity respectively. Give
> me a couple of days more and I'll be ready to send it your way.

A test suite would be great. Do you think that those tests are heavily
dependent on ozone. If this is not the case - what the API is designed
for - we can ask to donate this suite to the XML:DB initiative to
provide vendor neutral tests.

Lars
Lars Martin                                    mailto:lars@smb-tec.com