Re: Ozone object identity...

I totally disagree with this. The state of two object to be equal
doesn't mean they are the same (identical).

Well... Being Identical is very different from being equal.

Let's takes a simple shopping for example. We would have the following
objects:

User:
  name
  birthday
  gender

Order:
  user
  item...

On the user modeling, you always have to come up with a unique way to
differentiate two users with equal values in their attribute. I in fact
know at least another David Li that has the birthday as me. We are not
identical although we have the same state in this database.

Being identical is just not the same as being equal!

David Li