RE: DB API on top of ozoneXML

Hi Kimbro,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll join the list and see if/how i can
contribute. Judging from David's mail it seems we are going to Junit after
all so after I've figured out some more how the XML:DB api works and
will/should work in Ozone I'll try to have a go at writing Junit tests for
our attempt to support the api as well as some more client oriented tests.

Best regards,
Per