mailing list problem [was: Re: DB API on top of ozoneXML]

Sorry guys, there is a problem with the mailing lists that I couldn't
locate so far. Some mailings are distributed twice or thrice - but I
don't know why. :-/ I'll try to fix this problem asap. Apologizing once
more, Lars.

Lars Martin                                    mailto:lars@smb-tec.com