Documentation questions and suggestions

Hi.

Thought I'd pass this along as I reviewed the docs. Just one question
that I think needs clarification and a few minor typos etc.

- Design Goals / Architecture

Database objects are loaded into memory as a whole when someone is
invoking
a method on them. Actually, it gets loaded when a method of one of its
proxies
is invoked.

Does this mean the object and every dependent object such as a whole
object graph?

- User documentation
-- Several implementations of OzoneInterface
org.ozoneDB.LocalDatabase
       is used to access a database server that resides in the same JVM
as
       the client. Of course this does not allow to access the server
from
       multiple clients but is faster and smaller.

Should say "does not allow access to the server..." the word to is in
the wrong place.

-- Proxy objects

Class diagram for User has AutoImpl_Proxy rather than UserImpl_Proxy.

-- Server side logic

2nd para. The UserManager holds the Users in a hasmap with the usernames
as keys
 I think this should be HashMap. And in another place later in the
paragraph.

-- Transactions
This transaction is implicitely aborted if the method throws an
exception and commited otherwise.

implicitly should be minus the e and committed has two t's.