RE: some question about OODBMS,JDO,J2EE EJB

I would but I want to finish the XML:DB api support in Ozone first and that
has just started, so it will be a while until I can get involved in the
deployment aspects. Interesting subject though - a more controlled
deployment structure similar to what is common in the j2ee world might allow
us to attack the problematic workarounds with class evolution that goes
beyond and cannot be addressed using serialVersionUID.

So much fun to do and so little time...

Best regards,
Per