Re: JDO version 1.0 proposed final draft

I finish my first reading of JDO. It does address some problem for the
API to Java object persistent. I am going to spend this weekend trying
to see if Ozone fits into the JDO model.

We are currently using several different Java persistent framework and
I'd like to be able to get a unify API for them. I think JDO may be a
good choice.

David Li
DigitalSesame