Docbook prototype

Hi,

Since I have already done a bit of work with the Java/XML/Docbook tools,
I thought I would package it up. I created a ant build file and included
working libraries and the docbook stylesheets so it is pretty big(3.8
megs). It is self contained and should work by just running ant. I used
version 1.3. The file was compressed by jar.

It's a bit tricky with the jar versions as both Xalan and Fop use a
version of Xerces so I included the ones I had been using which are a
bit out of date. Xalan 2 is suppose to be faster and FOP is improving as
well as the stylesheets.

Docbook it self is quite a beast and can keep most people busy for
awhile. The HTML version of the book can be downloaded from
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/index.html.

I would like to help on the User Documentation which I guess is for End
Developers as well. Admin guide is open and I think somebody volunteered
to do the Inner workings/hacking guide.

Please download from
http://www.milagrosoft.com/pub/ozonedoc.zip

Readme included in the zip. Let me know if it works.

Eric