RE: Ozone Doc Project

> No this is great - I had just finished passing some diffs on the current
> docs to Falko and was planning on working on the user doc. What you said
> so far is great. Can you try out what I put together and let me know how
> it works? Maybe one of the current experienced developers can coordinate
> and facilitate to keep us newbies on track. Maybe Per can be lead since
> he has already wrote a hacking guide.

Sure, but we seem to have the responsibilities pretty hashed out. You take
on the User docs Eric, Yanick wants to give development doco a shot so he
will be responsible for that (Sean has some really good ideas on a more full
UML representation and hopefully we can hash out something that will fit in.
I'll help out with the dev doco too since I started on the Hacking Howto and
have a lot of unfinished material that was aimed to be added to that) I'll
will try to create a draft on the Admin/config side since that seems to be
without an owner right now. Lets discuss and work on early drafts, it is not
code so we do not need to worry about putting in stuff that is not complete
at this early phase. After the Documentation Howto is done i think we should
try to put together a high level description of the content of each section
and make them into chapters.

> Are you on UNIX as I put together the tools on Linux so I don't know
> what will happen on the Win side.

Nope, on Win2000 right now. I'll give it a try...