Re: Ozone Doc Project

At 10:52 AM 5/26/01 -0700, you wrote:

OK,

Eric, thanks for your DocBook package, it works for me. Per, it's ok with
me if you think what I suggested was a bit too formal. Maybe you are right;
a too strict  approach might scare people away or tire them off after a
while. I think then we need just an overall plan (i.e. how the docs will be
structured), so that people who want to write will have a "slot" where to
insert their doc in the overall project; I mean, I know now we have the
user/developer/admin branches; but is that good enough? How do we further
subdivide? As far as the developper doc goes for example, maybe I could
submit a very generic Table of Contents on the mailing list (of course it
would be incomplete, that's the point!). Other people (especially more
experienced ones with Ozone, like your Per) could modify/annotate that TOC,
until we obtain something under which people could work (including me),
filling their part as time goes by. That way me make sure all documentation
is structured coherently: no duplication, no chaos.

BTW, I will be able to generate UML diagrams since we have Together here...

Cheers

Yanick