Re: ozoneUML

On Sat, 26 May 2001 18:02:03 +0200
"Per Nyfelt" <per.nyfelt@nordicwave.com> wrote:

> > > - Lars will setup CVS monday
> > >
> > > - committers: Per, Eric, Yanick? Others? Comments?
>
> Let's start with us three and hopefully others will join as we go along.
>
> > > - at first, committers should write and agree on a document
> > that describes
> > > general doc writing styles, who is responsible for what, who
> > commits what,
> > > things like that
>
> Yes, a Ozone Documentation Howto. Good starting point and will get us
> familiar with the tools.

This is really necessary. It took me a lot of time to understand the
DocBook project. (StyleBook is much easier to understand and much faster
but don't provide that much feature like DocBook does)

> > Do you agree we should try the XML route with the Java Tools?
>
> Absolutely, I switch between Slackware and Win2000 so something platform
> independant is important for me.

Check out the CVS module /ozone-modules/ozoneDoc and try to execute
the build scripts. Does everything work on Linux resp. Windows?

Lars Martin                                    mailto:lars@smb-tec.com