RE: DB API on top of ozoneXML

Lars,

I looked into the XML:DB support this weekend. The API has changed a little
since the version we have in CVS so i downloaded the new one and made the
necessary modifications in our implementation.

I have Junit tests for Connection/Collection Creation and all requirements
for level 0 compliance (AFAIK). The stuff i wrote was similar in structure
to Kimbro's so i merged what i had with his tests.

Currently i'm implementing the Resource stuff so that i can do a successful
test run of creating a Collection , inserting a DOM object, get it and
change it and then delete it all. I stop at the DOM insert right now at
createResource().

If you are planning to do some work on this I would like to send you the
diffs of what i have so far so we do not duplicate too much work. If not I'd
like to wait until I have working DOM support and we update CVS then (couple
of days more).

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Per