RE: DocBook with ozonedoc.zip (was: Ozone Doc Project)

> Okay, we may be able to bundle the docbook DTD and use a local url to
> point to it. I'll look into it.

Great.

> Also could you check one other thing. jdk 1.3 comes with some extensions
> in the ext directory that could conflict. The one you are getting errors
> for is TRAX and I'm not sure any of the current xalan or fop is even
> using this library. Which JDK are you using?

Thanks for the hint. I've tried with JDK1.3 and JDK1.4 beta. When I set the
path to only point to jdk1.3\bin and cleared the classpath it worked. I must
have a dependency conflict somewhere. Anyway I'm good to go now, thank for
the help.

Best regards,
Per