Re: Ozone Doc Project

Hi All,
Was wondering how people felt about having an install for the docs.

I'm not an ANT expert but here is my idea.

1. Zip up the contents of the stylesheet as they change often.
2. Zip up the contents of the docbook dtd.
3. Include both of these in CVS.

Create a target to use the jar task to unzip these either as a separate
target or as part of a depends. If the target removes the zip file after
uncompressing we could have a little installed target that looks for the
zips and recommends to do the install if it is not installed yet.

Is this a good idea?

What is the cvs command to ci binary files? cvs -kb add?

I'm still working on the Doc How to.

One other thing. Do we want to add one target for each document?
Somebody who has more ant experience may want to look at this. There is
a call task that could be used. The added target would just set some
variables for the in and out file and then call the target that does the
transform. I wanted to use the pattern task but couldn't get it to work.

Eric