Re: Ozone Doc Project

yduchesne wrote:

> At 08:47 AM 6/4/01 -0700, you wrote:
>
> I am just starting using Ant, so I cannot provide a clear opinion on that
> topic. Sorry. I am eager to see that Doc How to though; post it as soon as
> it's ready!!! Although I have not been very active on the last few days, I
> will be posting a very general TOC for the dev doc soon.

Yanick,

Let me know what you need to know for starters so you can get started as
it will take me awhile to put down all the things that may be helpful to
know. Since you are going to work on the dev doc then you can just use
the file included and put your outline in just using a standard text
editor.

You said on the list that you got my prototype to work. Did you get a
CVS client and manage to set the CVSROOT and then do a cvs co
ozone-modules/ozoneDoc?

Maybe we need a general guide just telling the basics for CVS etc for
both doc and server development since it applies to both.

I made some progress on the build today.

Eric