Re: Ozone Doc Project

At 01:52 PM 6/4/01 -0700, you wrote:

Yes, I managed to install WinCVS (okay, I admit, we develop on Windows...)
on my workstation, then configured it with the connect info Lars has
provided; then I checked out the modules. VoilĂ . I had never used WinCVS
(neither had I worked with CVS; we use VSS here, okay, there I am
again...), so I stumbled at first, and then found tutorials on the web:

http://www.cvsgui.org/winhtml/wincvs11.htm

As far as the doc goes, the first thing I'll do is post a very general TOC
on the list and wait for input/comments - will do this back and forth
probably, until I have something good enough. Then I'll start the real work
- at this point I will need a how-to, to start things well. But for now,
it's OK, no rush.

Yanick