documentation commits

Hi,

I have been working on the ozone-modules/ozoneDoc files.

New.
  README                to explain really basic stuff
  docbkx412.zip         Docbook DTD for local use when not connected to
network
  docbook-xsl-1.39.zip  Newest stylesheets.
    - Both of these are expanded by a new ant target "install"
  src/example.xml       this is the old ozone.xml and is used by the new
ant targets
  project.dtd           this is created by ant for the doctype in the
build.xml

Modified
  drivers/*.xsl  changed path for new stylesheets
  build.xml  added new targets - details below

The new targets are designed such that it is easy to add new documents
to the project by adding two mini targets, one for html, one for pdf and
and adding those targets to the depends of the new generic html and pdf
targets.

If all the XML files are in the src directory rather than a bunch of
subdirectories this will work better. It will work with subdirectories
but the mini targets will be longer and more complicated. If we have 10
or 20 documents and don't use chunking then this is not so bad.

The old targets still work. The reason for all this change is that the
style target in ant doesn't seem to work and I don't know how to use the
java target to call the xslt or fop for many files. As the transform
take a long time unless you have serious processing power, nobody is
going to want to transform more than the file they are working on. So
this is the main reason for the changes. The first build.xml was not
extendable at least with my Ant knowledge at this point in time.

To Do.
I'm not sure how to remove the old docbook directory and files. I
thinking you have to remove each and every file recursively. If somebody
could do this, it would save a bunch of time for the cvs checkout.

build/fo directory needed for the intermediate .fo files in the PDF
process. Now they go in the src dir - yuck.

If you do an update then run 'build.sh install' as it says in the
README.

Happy doc'ing,
Eric

BTW what are these wipeout.project files?