CVS Question

Hi,

I just found a flaw in my ant build file and need some help.

When the zip files for the stylesheets and dtd are added to the distro
they can be updated easily. We don't want the files to be unzipped
everytime for the build but I wanted the build file to tell the person
using ant to call ant install.

In the install target the zip files are removed. I'm thinking this will
make a cvs update bring down a new zip. Is this true?

We could create a file when the install is done and check for it but
then the build won't trigger the install of the new zip files if they
change.

Any ideas as what I have is pretty cool but I'm a little hesitant to
check in as I'm not sure how to resolve this.

Eric