Re: Ozone Doc Project

yduchesne wrote:

> At 07:51 AM 6/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>
> I Eric, thanks for the set up; a minor problem: the buid script could not
> find the docbook stylesheets: the docbook directory is actually called
> docbook-xsl in the driver stylesheets; I renamed my directory locally to
> docbook-xsl and it worked. Just to let you know...
Oops, see post documentation commits

When you did the cvs update you should have got two .zip files. then you
call 'ant install' as stated in the README and this will create the
correct directories. The old docbook dir and all it's files are
obsolete. I didn't know how to remove all this in CVS so it is still
hanging there. Is there an easy way to do this rather than going to each
dir and doing the following?
rm file1 file2
cvs remove file1 file2
cvs commit file1 file2

> By the way, do we absolutely have to put all doc within one source file -
> as Per says in the How-To? That might get really huge and difficult to
> navigate through...
I didn't seem to read this. From my perspective we are still working on
the ant build.

Eric