Re: Ozone Doc Project

Per Nyfelt wrote:

> [...]

I was thinking that if there are two hacking guides, documentation and
system, that the basic CVS procedures, ant basics and any other info
that pertains to both documentation and code hacking should be in one
document. This way questions like setting CVS root etc could be covered
or any code styles and other procedures that just make things easier.
How to create a diff etc. This way many of the basic questions won't
have to be asked.

Eric