No Subject

Hello :
	My name is Agustín and I am an student of Carlos III University in spain. I`m colaborating with Computer Science Dept. of this University 'cause we are making a little project working with object oriented databases.
I found in your WEB information about ozone but I would like tou know some about this.
I would like you to send me documentation about this like what is it, how that works, ...

	I wait your answer and thank you for your time.

	My e-mail adress is 100019225@alumnos.uc3m.es