RE: Ozone Documentation

Hi Agustin,

We are in the process of creating more extensive documentation. For now you
have what's available on the web page, the samples that comes with the
download and the source code itself :).

Why don't you post your questions that you cannot find there and we will
have a chance to include it in the documentation we're writing.

Best regards,
Per