Re: Ozone doc project

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, you wrote:
> Ok,
>
> A first draft of the Ozone Dev doc is in CVS. It makes use of images that I
> did not provide - I do not know where to put these images so that they will
> be taken into account at build time. For the time being, I just create an
> 'images' dir under the build/html dir. This is rather akward - any work around?
>
> I would like some comments on the work done (guidelines, flames,
> suggestions, corrections, etc.) before I go any further - I am not very far
> now, but I intend to devote more time from now on.

Wow, this looks really great so far. Well structured, concise and much better
english than my attempts to express my german ideas in english ;) In fact, it's
evident that docs, even developer docs, are much better if they are not written
by the developer itself.

Unfortunately I cannot donate to much time to ozone right now but these docs
gets us a big step forward. I would like to thank the ozone doc project team
for the great work. Thanks!

In other words, Yanick, go ahead - you are on the right track ;