Re: Ozone doc project

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, yduchesne wrote:
> Ok,
>
> A first draft of the Ozone Dev doc is in CVS. It makes use of images that I
> did not provide - I do not know where to put these images so that they will
> be taken into account at build time. For the time being, I just create an
> 'images' dir under the build/html dir. This is rather akward - any work around?
>
> I would like some comments on the work done (guidelines, flames,
> suggestions, corrections, etc.) before I go any further - I am not very far
> now, but I intend to devote more time from now on.

Unfortunately I have no success compiling the docs. Below is the output. Any
ideas?

ozoneDoc Build System
---------------------

Starting Ant...
Buildfile: build.xml

example.html:

prepare:

html:
     [java] ========= Parsing file:/mnt/sheepy/daniela/ozone-modules/ozoneDoc/dr
ivers/xhtmldriver.xsl ==========
     [java] file:/mnt/sheepy/daniela/ozone-modules/ozoneDoc/drivers/../docbook-x
sl/xhtml/docbook.xsl; Line 0; Column 0
     [java] XSL Error: Could not parse file:/mnt/sheepy/daniela/ozone-modules/oz
oneDoc/drivers/xhtmldriver.xsl document!
     [java] XSL Error: processStylesheet not successful!
     [java] XSLT: File "file:/mnt/sheepy/daniela/ozone-modules/ozoneDoc/drivers/
../docbook-xsl/xhtml/docbook.xsl" not found.
     [java] Xalan: was not successful.
     [java] XSLProcessor: done
     [java] Java Result: -1

ozone-dev-guide.html: