Re: Ozone doc project

At 02:01 PM 7/10/01 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Eric,

I will try to manage with that image problem through an ANT task; what I
would like to do also is to automatically deploy (through the FTP task) the
html docs to an http server so that they are available to . Do you think
that could be provided to us - if not, would it be appropriate to use a
'geocities' type of thing?

Yanick