Re: OPP task?

David Li wrote:

> Yes, it's attached.
>
> Eric Richardson wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone has worked on the OPP task for ant that was
> > mentioned before?
David,
You must have modified OPP as well as there are no
setCompileSource(boolean) methods etc on the latest CVS version of OPP.

Are these changes and additions going to get added to CVS?

Also, does your task do <uptodate> internally or support this so we can
avoid all the repeat OPP calls when building the files?

This is probably my major complaint as this slows both application and
server development. I know this is a bit unfair as with make (rather
than ant) this was probably not a problem.

Eric