[Ozone-Dev] OzoneClassDescriptor missing

Hi,

I am having a lot of trouble building Ozone from the source. I have given up
using the ant stuff and put all the source under JBuilder. It keeps
complaining that the OzoneClassDescriptor is missing and it's right - it is.
I just got the CVS and searched it. There's a OzoneClassDescriptor.dtd and a
OzoneClassDescriptor.xsd, but no Java file.

Where is this file? Is it still used? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Peter.