Re: [Ozone-Dev] OzoneClassDescriptor missing

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Peter Shillan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a lot of trouble building Ozone from the source. I have given up
> using the ant stuff and put all the source under JBuilder.
What exactly is the problem with ant?

> It keeps
> complaining that the OzoneClassDescriptor is missing and it's right - it is.
> I just got the CVS and searched it. There's a OzoneClassDescriptor.dtd and a
> OzoneClassDescriptor.xsd, but no Java file.
>
> Where is this file? Is it still used? How can I solve this problem?
Those files are auto generated by the ant build system using Castor. The class
descriptor is an XML file that holds some meta information about an database
class. We are using Castor to generate the actual code that deals with the XML
file out of the *.xsd file. Don't know how to do such tasks in JBuilder.