state.properties OutOfMemory Error

Hi

I am NEVER able to restart a database. But if a remove all files, install a
new database, and start it then the database starts. So I am betting the
database get corrupt somehow.

During start up of the database the second time the sequence reaches
[info] (190) UserManager: startup...

When the UserManager tries to load the goupTable I get the
OutOfMemoryException.
The invocation of env.state.propery ends up in EnhProperties.java property()
method.
The property() method reads the string property for groupTable.
If the string property has a result the method tries to decode the result.
For decoding the class MimeBase64Decoder is used.
The OutOfMemoryException is thrown at "new MimeBase64Decoder".

Obviously lots of memory is used during database start up?
Why is ozone not using standard disk streaming classes for the properties?
Am I the only one who is seeing this?

Greetings
Raul