FastObjects reviews by Eric Richardson, please

Title: FastObjects reviews by Eric Richardson, please

Hi,

I am a member of the software team, that has to make a decision regarding database software.  Presently, we are considering the FastObjects by Poet Software

I found a message on the web, which was sent by your organization on behalf of Eric Richardson, about the official release of Poet's ODMG based Java object base, and I am wondering if Mr. Richardson has written any reviews about the Poet's FastObjects for database.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Yuen Cheng
xwave
http://xwave.com

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed and should be treated as a  confidential xwave communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator.  Your cooperation is appreciated.