[ozone-dev] Ozone and jBoss

Hi there,

I have been charged with looking at integrating Ozone and jBoss with regards
to implementing Container Managed Persistence (CMP). I am not sure, however,
that Ozone is a good choice and I would like some opinions.

First of all, is it even possible? Bare in mind that for EJB support, you
must be able to execute 'finder' queries which return result sets. That
means a query language and I believe Ozone doesn't have one, navigation (I
presume) being done by well known root objects and persistence by
reachability.

If it is possible, has anyone tried to do something similar with it already?

Basically, I'm looking for opinions on how Ozone could be used for CMP if at
all. Any help would be appreciated. Also, since jBoss is now part of a fully
commercial supported product called openJoda, it would do Ozone no harm to
be associated with jBoss.

Regards,

Peter.