Multiple pattern matches for OPP

Hello:

I am new to ozone and am still trying to learn how to
work with it.

One thing I see is that it would be a nice feature to
have a multiple pattern matching listing for the opp
processor to determine which methods are update methods
and which are readonly methods.

For example, a pattern match on any of these patterns would
be useful:
	.set*
	.addTo*
	.removeFrom*
The first one can be used when setting the value of a class
member variable, such as setName().
The next one is useful when adding an item to a collection,
such as addToNames().
The last one is usefule when removing an item from a collection,
such as removeFromNames().

I think I see how to do this in ProxyGenerator.java by making
it use a collection of RE objects instead of a single instance,
but I wanted to make sure that I coordinate with the rest of
the developers before doing anything.

Here is what I am thinking of using for syntax:
	opp -p".set*:.addTo*:.removeFrom*" [...]

The colons will separate the different patterns that
we are trying to use.

Does anyone see a problem with this or can suggest a better
syntax?

If I make this change, what is the procedure to contribute
it?

Thanks,
	Neil.

--