Re: ElementListImpl not serializable?

Hi Michael,

I redirect this mail to the developer list because IMO this list is
dedicated for such questions.

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:37:20 -0100
Michael Keuchen <michael.keuchen@curry.de> wrote:

> org.ozoneDB.UnexpectedException: java.io.IOException:
> java.io.NotSerializableException: org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.ElementListImpl
>         at
> org.ozoneDB.UnexpectedException.<init>(UnexpectedException.java:29)
>         at
> org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.ElementImpl_Proxy.getElementsByTagName(ElementImpl_Proxy.java:1287)
>
> org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.ElementListImpl is neither serializable nor
> externalizable, but should be.

Uhh, this interesting. ElementList is an extension for OpenXML made by
Assaf Arkin. Seems that nobody used this method so far. But yes, you
are right this implementation should be serializable.

Lars
Lars Martin                                 mailto:lars@smb-tec.com
SMB GmbH                                     http://www.smb-tec.com