Re: transaction scoping

My take is that you should write that your self.  It is application
specific and I for one do not want "something" guessing that much about
what my object just tried to do.  If I understand your question which I
heard to mean: "How do I implement a transaction based commit or
rollback on the object methods which modify the state of that object and
any it touched"  Sounds messy.

You would have to "begin transaction" in ozone, then it would have to
log or track everything.  I vote no until such time as Java runs native
most everywhere.  By native I mean compiled to machine language object
code like C or C++.  By big concern here is of course speed.

Tim

--
Tim Brown